Do you feel down or sad lately? Do you want to be inspired by the love of God? Then there is one thing you should do: grab a Bible and read the different verses.
Here are some ways on how you can heal yourself with the different Bible Verses:
- Find a quiet spot to learn to read the Bible Verses. You cannot really read and absorb the messages of the Bible Verses if you are worried by something else. You need to find a place that is quiet, perhaps in your bedroom or even in your office cubicle, before the rest of your colleagues arrive.
- Relax and meditate. To make it easier for you to absorb the verse for the day messages, it is ideal if you are in a very relaxed or meditative state. This means you are displaying got rid of any clutter in your mind. If you are having a hard time doing that, you can bring affirmations or subliminal messages before you begin reading. You can say, “Right now I am leaving all my worries behind and concentrate on the word of the Lord for me. inch Repeat that unless you want to are convinced that you are no longer worried about other things.
- Choose the Bible Verses. There are plenty of Bible Verses, and they are usually classified according to their themes. Some share love, others hope, a number strength and sacrifice. Find the Biblical verses that really speak straight to you. Normally the Bible has its very own table of contents for a variety of themes, and you can just look up the verses listed. If your Bible does not have them, you can download strategies straight via internet.
It also saves you a lot of time if you can just purchase a CD or download an mp3 format of Biblical verses that are used as affirmations. Many of them are very cheap. The downloadable version, moreover, can be saved in your music or mp3. This way, you can listen to them irrespective you are. The Bible Verses are carefully handpicked by acceptance experts.
- Write down your thoughts. You need to reflect on the text of God and see how they affect your life. You can write down your thoughts and feelings in a journal. The journal can also serve as your memento, once you have successfully grown above the challenges you are facing right now.
- Do this as often as you can. A lot of people have the wrong notion that healing comes immediately. Once they read the Bible, all of their problems and worries fade away. Sometimes they do, but oftentimes they can’t. They may disappear for a while, only to come back nagging after a few weeks or months.
It is therefore important that you can make reading the various healing Bible Verses as a habit. By doing that too your unconscious mind will be able to pick them up, and you would not have to forget them ever again.